Single Sliding Containment Doors
Low profile self-closing end-of-aisle single sliding door system
The Cool Shield Single Sliding Door is durable, functional and attractive. Smooth opening slide rails with reliable hydraulic self-closing mechanism.
Pre-assembled doors are designed to be installed and functional within minutes.
The Cool Shield Single Sliding Door system is highly functional and cost-efficient for aisles up to 50” wide. Both the doors and frame have the sturdiness to stand up to years of functional service. The simple and efficient design has few parts and requires minimal maintenance for low cost of ownership. The adjustable hydraulic self-closing mechanism ensures doors close after aisle entry to prevent air leakage. A magnetic hold open feature allows equipment to be brought into the aisles.
Cool Shield Single Sliding Doors work great for narrow aisles and single row aisles next to a wall. An optional side light frame can be added to span distances greater than 50”. Doors arrive fully assembled for quick and on-site installation. The Cool Shield door frames, like all Cool Shield extrusions, feature a combination of threaded and slotted channels for multiple mounting and sealing options. Doors are pre-assembled at our factory to minimize labor required for the onsite installation.
- 40” wide x 84” high
- 50” wide x 84” high
- 40” wide x 90” high
- 50” wide x 90” high
- Covers Hot Or Cold Aisle Entries Up To 50” Width
- Door Handles And Opening Force Meet ADA Requirements
- Hydraulic Self-Closing Mechanism
- Sidelight Frames Extend Doors for Use in Wider Aisles
- Standard Clear Door Inserts Feature ASTM E84 Class A-Rating
- Optional Clear Door Inserts with ASTM E84 Class A Or FM 4901 Ratings Available
- Door Frames feature integrated threaded channels for multiple mounting options.
- Integrated Brush and Rubber Gaskets Prevent Air Leakage