Cabinet Filler Panels
Framed Panels fill empty cabinet positions and gaps in server rows to maintain integrity of cold or hot aisle containment.
Cool Shield’s Cabinet Filler Panels are often sized to the server cabinet height to temporarily seal empty rack positions until the cabinets are deployed.
Cabinet Filler Panels are most often configured with our rigid but cost-effective Light Frame extrusion.
The 2” wide frames provide the strength necessary to stand up to both positive and negative air pressure common to contained aisles. Panels can be joined together to create an effective air barrier in spaces between cabinets in server rows. Like all Cool Shield extrusions, Filler Panels have a threaded channel to allow for easy connection to adjacent panels, doors or the upper containment system. An optional 8” wide foot panel can be centered under the Filler Panel to provide additional stability. Panel insert options include twinwall polycarbonate, solid polycarbonate and FM 4910 plastic. Panels can be clear, translucent or opaque.
Cool Shied Filler panels are custom sized to your specific gap size or cabinet sizes. Panels are pre-assembled in our factory with integrated gaskets and/or brushes to allow quick on-site installation. Proprietary brackets connect panels together and attach them to ceiling or other overhead support.
- Seals gaps in server rows to maintain proper containment
- Panels framed by proprietary Cool Shield channel for high rigidity and seal
- Custom sized and pre-assembled for quick on-site installation
- Clear panels for high light transmission
- Lightweight and cost-effective
- 2” x ½” aluminum frame provides high rigidity and durability
- Standard plastic inserts meet ASTM E84 Class A rating. FM 4910 panels upon request.
- Rubberized gasket seals against cabinet tops, ceilings and between panels
- Panel frames less than ½ lb per linear foot
- Standard colors are black and silver. Custom colors available.