MagSeal Magnetic Strip Server Cabinet Gap Filler
Thin, high-energy, and scorable – magnetic strips seal gaps in contained aisles to prevent air leakage.
Gaps in and around the server cabinets seriously diminish the effectiveness of containment. It is critical to properly seal any pass throughs from hot aisles to cold aisles.
Many data centers have invested in aisle containment solutions to increase their cooling efficiency.
However, gaps in and around the server cabinets can seriously diminish the effectiveness of the containment. It is critical to properly seal any pass throughs from the hot aisle to the cold aisle. MagSeal is a versatile solution for easily and quickly covering gaps under cabinets, between cabinets, next to mounting rails and more. MagSeal allows data center managers who have installed a containment solution to get the maximum return on their investment.
Cool Shield‘s MA 25-foot long magnetic strip that is 4” wide which is scored vertically in 1” wide strips. This allows MagSeal to adjust width to cover gaps up to 3 ½” wide. The adjustable width allows for high versatility in sealing gaps of various length and width. Strips can be cut to length with a common scissors. Sealing an entire row of server cabinets can be done in a matter of minutes.
A 50-foot long magnetic strip that is 3” wide which is scored horizontally in 3” long strips. The width of the strips is ideal for sealing below server cabinets and gaps next to rack mount rails in 24” wide cabinets. The 3” scoring allows for easily adjusting length to the ideal side needed.
A 25-foot long magnetic strip that is 6” wide which is scored horizontally in 3” long strips. The width of the strips is ideal for sealing larger gaps and gaps next to rack mount rails in 30” wide cabinets. The 3” scoring allows for easily adjusting length to the ideal side needed.
- Cover gaps below, between and inside server cabinets to seal airflow
- Scored strips separate easily to adjust to gap size
- Low-cost, high return solution for managing airflow
- Magnetic strips have strong hold but present zero risk to computer equipment
- Adheres to steel cabinets for quick and easy installation
- Magnetic strips are ultra-thin at only .72mm thickness
- High performance magnet with 150 lbs/sq. ft. hold
- Material has fire rating of UL94-V0
- Available in black or white to match most server cabinets
- Custom size and color options available