Double Hinged Containment Doors
Self-Closing Double Hinged Doors Containment System Provides Attractive And Functional Containment To Aisle Entry Ways.
The Cool Shield aisle hinged containment doors solution provides high performance and aesthetics to your aisle entry ways.
Both the single and double doors feature self-closing hinges so that they will close behind you automatically after you enter the aisle.
This feature helps ensure that doors are not accidently left open which would allow significant air leakage. Frames are constructed of tubular steel for maximum strength and durability. Door frames can be powder-coated in a color to match with server cabinets. Each door frame surrounds a generous clear insert to provide light and visibility into the aisle. Standard inserts are UL94 rated but are also available in FM Global 4910 rating.
Hinged Containment Doors Integration
The hinged doors can be used with Cool Shield strips or panel solutions to create a fully integrated aisle containment solution that is both attractive and effective. Doors are typically secured to either the floor or adjacent server cabinet. In addition, doors can also be supported to overhead supports.
- Available in single or double hinged door systems
- Door(s) close automatically to prevent air leakage
- Door frames designed to match server cabinet side panels
- Clear inserts available to meet multiple budget and fire-rating requirements
- Optional header and side extensions for taller cabinets or wider aisles
- Standard double door size is 84″H x 52″W, Single door 84″H x 42″W
- UL 94, ASTM E 84 Class 1 and FM Global fire ratings available for clear insert
- Standard door color is black but custom colors are available
- Top extension headers can be solid or have clear inserts
- Brush and rubber gaskets seals to prevent air leakage